Countdown is on!!!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 9 – ooh so close I can taste it!

The scale moved by 2.2lbs in the right direction which makes it 10.9lbs to my ultimate goal of 100lb weightloss.

I can’t believe how far I’ve come! I will see the 140’s soon.

I’m very realistic that the 10.9lbs most likely won’t come off in the next 3 weeks without me cutting out complex carbs and working out hard everyday and there is no way I could maintain that kind of training on a weekly basis. So I choose not to do that because I want the weightloss to be permanent. I will continue to eat clean and workout 4-5 days a week and before summer I know I will reach my goal and finally go into the maintenance phase of this fitness/weightloss journey.

I’m going to Vancouver this weekend to see the Canucks play the Senators. I had originally decided to use the Saturday as a cheat day but since I’m so close to my goal, I refuse to sabotage myself. I will make the best food choices available to me, pizza who needs pizza when you can have poached fish and salad.

So begins the last few weeks of the BDHQ Biggest Winner program. I will finally be graduating from the program that started me on this journey. The plan for the next phase of the year is to incorporate more strength training in order to transform my physique and train for the Royal Victoria Half Marathon. Should be a fun year ahead for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment