Countdown is on!!!!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Week 10 – Food for thought

I weighed in on Friday morning because I wasn’t going to be there on Sunday. I lost .8lbs, which I will take happily at this point in my journey.

I was in Vancouver this weekend and thought that I made amazing choices only to come home and find out the scale jumped by 5lbs. I have no idea what is going on, I’ve been having pain in my abdomen and am really bloated. The only thing I can figure is the restaurant food and lack of water intake. I know the weight will drop off once I continue to eat clean and drink my 4 liters of water but I can’t believe how crappy I feel. I use to live on restaurant food and now I can’t have it without feeling bloated and lethargic. It makes me wonder what they are putting in the food. I would rather make my own food that way I know exactly what I’m eating.

It was so nice to get away and see the Canucks play for the first time. I can’t believe I’ve never seen an NHL game live before. It was so much fun watching the Canucks kick some Sens ass. I felt bad for my husband as he is a huge Senators fan but I have to admit it was fun cheering for the winning team. I plan on going and seeing another game next year.

I also got to see the Olympic cauldron and it was lit up because of the Paralympics so that was definitely a bonus.



So I’m back to the grind of eating clean and working out making my way down the scale so I can see the 140’s by the end of the month. I just hope the set back from the weekend doesn’t impede on my goal at the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. You CAN do it Jodie!!! just stay focused and know that you are an inspiration!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete